Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton Le 61 + Setlist Maker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faber_Castel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:25 pm    Post subject: Triton Le 61 + Setlist Maker Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I don't know if this is a repost, I tried to search in the forum but there are really to many topics!

I just bought the Setlist Maker app and I would like to connect it to my Triton Le so that I can change the sounds of the keyboard when changing song from the show.

I connected the TrLe to a MacBook Pro with a MidiToUSB cable adapter but when I click on "Midi Learn" on the app to register the actions on the keyboard, something wrong occurs.

In the Raw midi field doesn't appear anything when I press Combi/Prog buttons or I select a timbre with the numbers or the selector.

When I press any key, instead of a single line code, in the Raw midi field appear 4 lines both if Prog mode is selected and if Combi mode is selected.

How can I fix this problem?

Is there a way to write the hex code without using the "Midi Learn" function?

Thank you so much and sorry for my English!

Faber
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: