Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG N364 Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
asdi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: KORG N364 Problem Reply with quote

Hello everybody

A few months ago I got an Korg N364 in good working condition .All the combis and sounds were just ok .one day when I power on the synth COMBI A and B dissapeared only a piano sound remained named InitCombi ,Programs A and B renamed InitProgr but in fact the patches are there and working loosing only their names!

I tried the factory reset of n364 (pressing 7 +power on) with no succes at all.I opened the synth and the belt from the floppy was "dead" so i can't use the floppy drive to recover the synth.Batery seems to be ok btw

I also have a MAUDIO Uno USB MIDI interface that work ok with other synths when I upload sysex or midi files .I used midiox or bome ,both are just ok

My big problem is that i can't find working sysex files to my n364 only pcg files .I have soft version 10 on it.

I really need some software that converts pcg to sysex .I would be very happy somebody could help me to solve this problem

Best regards Asdi
T3owner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: KORG N364 Problem Reply with quote

See http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53361
asdi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after some hard searching and work i found the x3file2sysex .jar file that converts pcg file to sysex.it works only if you have java script installed on your pc.

here is my fully tested sounds that works just fine

http://www.filedropper.com/korg

best regards
ASDI
enidroborowski

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! MAY YOU PLEASE RELOAD THE FILES? CAUSE THE LINK IS BROKEN. THANKS SO MUCH!

asdi wrote:
after some hard searching and work i found the x3file2sysex .jar file that converts pcg file to sysex.it works only if you have java script installed on your pc.

here is my fully tested sounds that works just fine

http://www.filedropper.com/korg

best regards
ASDI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: