Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Minilogue Frozen on Tuning Screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Space_Expert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Korg Minilogue Frozen on Tuning Screen Reply with quote

Hi All, new here and hoping to get some advice. I got a Minilogue a few months ago and have been enjoying learning how to use an analogue synth. Recently I've been having an issue where the Minilogue will turn on and get stuck on the tuning screen. I've been able to turn it on and operate it, but thats usually on the first time turning it on that day. Also, If I go into auto tune after playing for a while, it gets locked on that screen.

I've reset it to factory settings, updated the firmware, force-updated the firmware and contacted Korg, who referred me to my local repair place. My issue is that the closest authorized place is over an hour and a half away and has a back-up on work for a few weeks.

Has anyone had these issues and have you been able to fix them outside of having the unit replaced or repaired? I'm kind of frustrated and looking for any help I can get.

Thank you!
phaselockstudio

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg Minilogue Frozen on Tuning Screen Reply with quote

Did you ever get this fixed? I’m having the same problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: