Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X2/X3 Excellent B3 & analog strings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliver1963

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Korg X2/X3 Excellent B3 & analog strings Reply with quote

With all the recent time on my hands waiting for the pandemic to subside I got reacquainted with my old Korg X3. I'm astonished how good this board really is. After playing around and tweaking for the last 2 months, I've come to realize that seems to have better, more fatter/analogy like sounds than many of the newer Korgs. I've owned and sold the X5, N364, M50, Kross, X50, Triton etc.....and yet having more fun with my X3. I'm into good, solid Hammond B3 organ sounds and have really been able to expand on this as well as strings, brass and e. pianos....which this thing does really well.
Here's my quick youtube of some of the new sounds I've tweaked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYy9ZqET734

Just saying...if you have one or find one cheap.....its worth it. Smile
REAPER

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N364 is just the same as the X3 only with 2 banks more ... just saying. But indeed, these boards have excellent strings (Nightwish !), organs and ambient pads. Love my N364.
SteveS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an X3 when it first came out then sold it about 6 years later and have been kicking myself in the head ever since.
I just got a X3R and it is like waiting for Christmas all over again.. Can't wait
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: