Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stuck on 'back up' page in Editor since Catalina upgrade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwj

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:15 am    Post subject: Stuck on 'back up' page in Editor since Catalina upgrade Reply with quote

Hello,

Hoping somebody can help with this Mac related issue. The SV1 editor will not connect to my instrument, with only the 'backup' page available. After upgrading to Catalina (10.15.4), I had to uninstall the Korg USB driver as I wasn't getting any midi signal at all. Once I was using the Apple standard driver, it worked as midi input in Ableton. However, once I tried using the SV1 editor I encountered lots of problems. To begin with the editor would not open at all until I installed a legacy version of java (Java for OS X 2017-001). That fixed the issue but I still can not use the program as it won't connect.

I've updated the editor to 1.2 and gone through the process of updating the Korg operating system to 1.2 (and then in desperation 1.3, even though it's not a ErP-compliant model). In Utilities System Information, USB section, it still says it is version 1.00 though?

I'm worried that it may be the lack of Korg USB driver that is holding me back. Does anyone have an update on that issue or any other suggestions to get this to work?

All I want to do is tweak one sound in my SV1.

Thanks,
R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: