Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Minilogue Weird Issue when receiving MIDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arcticgames

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Korg Minilogue Weird Issue when receiving MIDI Reply with quote

So I have my Minilogue receiving MIDI input just fine from Ableton Live, but when I play a sustained note it doesn't sound like the patch I made at all, it sounds like the very beginning of the patch played over and over and over again. Like it's mashing the key so fast you just get a wall of sound. Weirdly this doesn't happen if you trigger two notes at the same time via midi. I have a video demonstrating the issue. Any idea why this happens and how to fix it?

https://youtu.be/b6WK3u5PKo4

The first note I play in the video shows the glitch, the other three are how the patch is supposed to sound
VoyteckM

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I just bought a minilogue xd as an add on to my MODX, trying to control the minlogue from the MODX and are having a similar issue. Appears like the sound from the minilogue is distorted. Did you figure out what the issue is? Thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's probably a MIDI loop causing feedback, so the data keep being repeatedly sent to the synth. Look at the MIDI settings to try and determine the cause.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: