Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Official Micro SD Card

View previous topic :: View next topic  
houman

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:40 pm    Post subject: Korg Official Micro SD Card Reply with quote

Hey all,

I got my new Pa700 in Canada, although I downloaded Persian sets and styles from Korg official website, I was not able to load them on my keyboard due to missing Korg Micro SD card. I have been told the Korg IR-15 SD card is required to load Persian sets. Also I heard this issue happens for Indian Korg sets outside of India.
Has anyone experienced the similar issue?

Please let me know. Thanks[/img]
ritesh.dere123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Korg Official Micro SD Card Reply with quote

houman wrote:
Hey all,

I got my new Pa700 in Canada, although I downloaded Persian sets and styles from Korg official website, I was not able to load them on my keyboard due to missing Korg Micro SD card. I have been told the Korg IR-15 SD card is required to load Persian sets. Also I heard this issue happens for Indian Korg sets outside of India.
Has anyone experienced the similar issue?

Please let me know. Thanks[/img]

I can give you my personal indian set , you dont need to insert indian sd card whatsapp +919890499272
indiandata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject: Indian data Reply with quote

Data would be in localized memory or it will consume pcm memory, and it would be same as like korg official Indian data or resampled By you?
Keymn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Indian data Reply with quote

indiandata wrote:
Data would be in localized memory or it will consume pcm memory, and it would be same as like korg official Indian data or resampled By you?

What does localized Memory mean?
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Indian data Reply with quote

Keymn wrote:
indiandata wrote:

What does localized Memory mean?

pa300, pa700 , pa1000 and pa4x do have a seperate sample memory that is meant to be loaded with localized pcm data (local versions of the instrument).
For example the pa700 ort ,pa4x musikant , pa4x ort , pa300 idn (Indonesia) , pa300 bgr (Bulgaria) etc do utilize this space.

Korg keyboards owned now: PA5X 61 ,PA300, Triton extreme 61, Korg 707, Trinity plus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: