Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 Software, No VST Plugin? Help Please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korg-user

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:59 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 Software, No VST Plugin? Help Please. Reply with quote

Hello,

Having problem locating The M1 version 2.0.0.0 VST plugin and Setup files.

I have just purchased the software and installed using the Korg Software Pass.
The application has installed in:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\KORG This is the default path displayed, so I aggred.

The software seem to work normal in Stand Alone mode but I cannot find the VST Plugin location so it cannot be used in a DAW.

Also there are no installation files downloaded by the Korg Software Pass utility on my computer, which I find strange. So I tried to use the "Repair or Modify" in Windows 10 Apps and Features section and i get asked for the location of the Setup Source... which I don't know where it is.

Why can't I find and download the software files that I paid for?

I feel to Uninstall the M1 software in order to re-Install BUT I'm worried that the "Korg Software Pass" won't let me re-install it.

Before purchasing the M1 Collection software I had installed the Korg M1Le that came with the nanoKontrol2, this worked just fine but I uninstalled it after buying and installing the current full version of M1.

I find the overall Korg website experience quite hard to browse for info and help, hence joining this forum.

Please Help!

Thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Places to look:

C:\Program Files\KORG\KORG Legacy

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins

Another way might be to use the file explorer to search the C: drive for:

M1.exe - for the standalone

or

M1.dll - for the VST

Korg-user

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply, I ended up reinstalling it and then found the plugin easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: