Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(SOLVED) EDIT MODE bug - can't write patch names

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AuntBee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:58 am    Post subject: (SOLVED) EDIT MODE bug - can't write patch names Reply with quote

Hi - I installed the latest software upgrade a couple months back, but then left the country until recently. I'm back in California with my Prologue and have noticed a weird glitch when trying to write patch names. The EDIT MODE no longer shows the standard options - program/function/global. It *sorta* shows the word program, then flickers off again.

I tried a Global reset, but that didn't make a difference. I did another software upgrade, but that also didn't help.

Oh - I've noticed, at least since my last software upgrading, that the screen says Update Required.

I'm not a super tech fellow, and so I hope I'm giving enough clear info.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Last edited by AuntBee on Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Narioso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect you forgot to do the panel update, I think Korg call it.

It's described in instruction pdf.

It's not only when you run the update transferring stuff to Prologue, which usually is the case for any devices I did otherwise.

There are two operations. And panel update - look at how to inititate it. It's no more loading from computer - just an operation.
AuntBee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narioso wrote:
I suspect you forgot to do the panel update, I think Korg call it.

It's described in instruction pdf.

It's not only when you run the update transferring stuff to Prologue, which usually is the case for any devices I did otherwise.

There are two operations. And panel update - look at how to inititate it. It's no more loading from computer - just an operation.

Hey - thanks for the tip, Narioso. (I thought I'd already replied, but looks like not...). You were correct. I updated the panel and all is working well again.
Narioso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, thanks for feedback. Smile

I almost forgot the second panel thingy myself last time. A bit unusuall operation in two steps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: