Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos Track View

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graffitero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:21 am    Post subject: Kronos Track View Reply with quote

Wow, I just got a Kronos, and I'm seeing that it doesn't have the TRACK VIEW like the M3 had. How is this making it better? Honestly kinda disappointing because I believe that by going into the details you can make music better. The M3 had it already. Why take it off?

What's funny is that now when you go to the sequencer mode there's a hole page for just midi track names... honestly who cares about the names?

Sorry about the rant... but seriously KORG bring that back... I believe that was a step back. It's not like you have to create it from scratch, it was already there.

I surely would appreciate it and I'm pretty sure that most musicians will too. Please and thank you.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, its been noted and discussed that the M3 had additional SEQ features which Kronos did not have.

It can be surprising since one would think a $3800 keyboard should capture important features from prior models.

Its been 9 years since the first Kronos.
Unlikely anything will change with its SEQ.

I have adjusted nicely to the SEQ. A recording artist can be productive using
the SEQ. Some dislike it, others like me, rely on it.
pete.m

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends what your background is. Like Greg, I really like the sequencer on the Kronos, but then I came to the Kronos from the Triton and the Trinity, so it's kind of ingrained in me. I have tried other sequencers, like the Akai MPCs and occasionally DAWs, but I prefer this way. That's all it is - a preference, rather than one way being right and another way wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: