Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some requests to Korg for the next Firmware update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@narioso, interesting. Mod st is one I use a lot. I never had to use the other versions, and I've had it in several places. Always worked. If you find what does it, I'll give it a go. I have almost every plugin.

Here's another issue. I factory reset on this one but no good.
2.00 and 2.10: LFO Target not working on MultiEngine Shape or Pitch.
Cannot figure it out. Something bad gets written into the preset, and it won't work after that. On my 2nd factory reset now.
Narioso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often start play a preset before the 2s it takes before user osc load, and it becomes a little klonk from that when it falls into place.

Then it sounds all ok, just a suspicion it might have to do with init of user osc as I am already playing.

It might not be bug in user osc, it could be a protective thing Prologue need to do in upcoming firmware possibly. Just guessing wildly so far.

But if we all find a correlation on some operation we do, it could be we narrow this down.
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's definitely a lag in user osc loading. If I start to play early, I always hear high noise burst from ME. Then the user osc init's and it's fine.

This LFO Target thing is solid on mine. I've managed to keep it out of every preset but preset 1 Runner Brass Sad
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's definitely a lag in user osc loading. If I start to play early, I always hear high noise burst from ME. Then the user osc init's and it's fine.

This LFO Target thing is solid on mine. I've managed to keep it out of every preset but preset 1 Runner Brass Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: