Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pandora Stomp harsh sound from amplifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidpoole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:57 pm    Post subject: Pandora Stomp harsh sound from amplifier Reply with quote

My Pandora Stomp is great for my guitar hobby through headphones (Sennheiser HD490, and others), but very harsh on top strings through amplifier (80's Rowland Cube 40). Sounds like the strings are buzzing on the frets! Now trying a new Fender Acoustasonic 40 amp - just as bad. Tried reducing Stomp output, and Cab Through on/off, and obviously turning down the treble, still bad, even with another (new) guitar. Sounds better with a small hifi external speaker fed from the Cube 40. Wonder if the "whizzer cones" on the Fender amp (Cube 40 has something similar) are picking up high frequencies from the Stomp? No problem playing straight into either amp or with Stomp on bypass (but no effects!). Can anyone suggest a fix for the Stomp, OR a compact guitar amplifier that does give a good sound with the Stomp. Ps, I play most styles, but not heavy metal.
David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: