Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KOrg PA 800 - Sound distortion FIX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grzmn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: KOrg PA 800 - Sound distortion FIX Reply with quote

Goodmorning to everyone, I'm a PA800 owner.
I return cyclically to this forum to understand how to solve this well known problem of the PA series. In recent months I have read many solutions. After advising me to change the motherboard (300 euros) it seems that the problem is due to the malfunction of some resistors (much lower cost).

Yet, there is NOT a SIMPLE AND CLEAR guide for doing this job. Can we do it together, maybe starting from who has already solved the problem?

I don't think that will damaged Korg (that PA keyboards have manufacturing problems has always been clear) or the repairers. Moreover, even spare parts are often nowhere to be found and assistance does not make replacements.

Thanks, I ask for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: