Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Error Message: Device inquiry error on Radias Sound Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobcat22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject: Got back to the Radias and found USB out not working Reply with quote

The USB out is not working therefore I am unable to load patches. Will have to take it to the shop. [/b]
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is USB MIDI enabled in Globals?

It is also possible to perform the transfer using standard MIDI DIN, via an external USB to MIDI interface, but be aware that not all USB to MIDI interfaces successfully transfer the SysEx messages.
Bobcat22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Voip - Thank you for your response and assistance, will try the MIDI connections as you suggested. Note: the Radias editor sees the Radias but when it tries to send, that error is displayed. The settings are MIDI and USB within the Global settings.
Bobcat22

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:52 am    Post subject: Got the Radias Receiving Reply with quote

I did finally got the Radias being able to receive patches. Will now purchase custom patches. Thank you for your assistance and all those others who assisted in helping me.

I do like this forum for the quality of the correspondence and the heart of service you will see throughout these many many discussions.

bc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: