Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AX1500G software update help please.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seedfut

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:37 pm    Post subject: AX1500G software update help please. Reply with quote

Hi, hope someone can help.
My son has a AX1500G but it has no serial number on it. It was bought via facebook from another muscian.
It is creating hum between new active speaker.
Question:
any opinon as to why no serial number silver strip is just blank.
where can i down load update as son has tried Korg and they will not supply update without serial number.
How do I update it as it will end up down to me for this.
Thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite likely a software update will not cure the hum. There don't appear to be any features on the AX1500G that make a user-installable firmware update possible, unless I've missed something.

It may be necessary to look for possible causes of the hum, such as poor grounds, or hum loops, nearby strong electromagnetic fields. For example, is the hum present when headphones only are connected? Also, the effects, especially overdrive and distortion effects, may tend to exacerbate any mains hum and noise from the guitar pickups.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Software and Consoles (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: