Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Master Builders (M3 going medieval... + my photography)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aether

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: The Master Builders (M3 going medieval... + my photography) Reply with quote

A bit of time travel via the Korg M3, an homage to the master builders of the Middle Ages and not only...

Inspired by the style of sacred and secular late Medieval and Renaissance music, with my photography used for the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4nuPGmR2Jo
mailman000

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vangelis-like feel...beautiful arrangement!
poulsenar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also inspired by such beautiful structures. I really admire the skill of the builders and craftsmen who created such structures. For example, parents bought a plot of land, received a construction permit and issued documents. Only after that, my father and I filled in the foundation. We were surprised at how high-quality the house turned out, because neither my father nor I have a special education ... This is the advantage of independent construction: you can always make adjustments. Of course, it was not without difficulties. After spending a lot of time searching on different sites, I came across https://petesuen.com/ and I was able to find everything I needed there. It lists the best construction services in every location around the world. I advise you to study this page and not get my bad experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: