Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help recording virtual piano keyboard above actual keyb

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmoyer_musician

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:44 am    Post subject: need help recording virtual piano keyboard above actual keyb Reply with quote

Hi. I am a content creator on YouTube, and I have recorded a number of videos on piano tutorials. My channel name is bearerofchrist35.
However, it would be much easier for my viewers to follow me if I could display on the computer screen a virtual keyboard above my actual keyboard, such that when I play a note, the virtual note on the piano lights up, and the note name is displayed. This would make it much easier for people to follow me. It may also display the chord name. I know there is software for this, because many instructors on you tube have exactly that. I want my videos to look more professional, and this would be one way of doing that. Does anyone know how to set up a virtual keyboard on your video so you can display both your fingers on the piano keys, as well as lighting up the virtual keys? thanks so much! zChris. bipolarchristian.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Audio / Visual All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: