Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thinking of selling my kronos 88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferchis
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: thinking of selling my kronos 88 Reply with quote

Hi guys! it's been quite a long time since I've been here.

I'll get straight to the point: I've had my Kronos 88 (1st gen) for 6 years and have used it very little for what it was intended: live playing

my last gig hauling such a monstrous keyboard was 4 years ago and I haven't taken it out to gig since then. It's come to a point in which I don't think I can justify just having it here gathering dust (I'm not playing that much anyway...) and whenever I record I practically don't use the Kronos sounds as much as VSTs, so I'm thinking of going the notebook/vst way and simply use a MIDI controlller.

what are your thoughts?

Kronos 88 - Korg M50 61 - Morphwiz - Alchemy synth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: