Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are sounds coming from? (not a stork question)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randelph
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Where are sounds coming from? (not a stork question) Reply with quote

With the Split button lit, the left hand is playing the bass that is assigned on Track 3 when I play at least 3 notes. The accompaniment follows the chord from those 3 notes.

However, I often enjoy playing without the accompaniment, but the keyboard is still playing that bass note based on my left hand chord, and there's another sound as well.

Where is this sound coming from, how do I change/adjust it? It's not coming from the Lower sound, that is off, it's not coming from Drums/Perc/Bass/Acc 1-5, none of these are lighting up except the bass when the 3 notes trigger a bass note.

Yes, I'm aware that babies come from storks delivering them, but these sounds?
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the Global > Mode Preferences > Style2 page.
Uncheck: Bass & Lower Backing.

more info in Pa1000 manual on Page #202
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
Randelph
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:

OK, just did that. Unchecking the Bass and Lower Backing cut off the sounds I was hearing for the left hand. I looked up and down, no references on Page 202. Page 204 they talk about other parameters to adjust on Global Style 2 tab, but there's no mention of the Bass and Lower Backing button.
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randelph wrote:
Nemik wrote:

OK, just did that. Unchecking the Bass and Lower Backing cut off the sounds I was hearing for the left hand. I looked up and down, no references on Page 202. Page 204 they talk about other parameters to adjust on Global Style 2 tab, but there's no mention of the Bass and Lower Backing button.

try:
change Memory Mode to Chord + Lower (in Global) with Memory indicator is on (on board, not in global),
or change Memory Mode to Fixed Arr. + Lower with Memory indicator is off.
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:01 pm    Post subject: Page numbers different in manuals v1.0 v1.2. v1.3 Reply with quote

Randelph wrote:
... I looked up and down, no references on Page 202. Page 204 they talk about other parameters to adjust on Global Style 2 tab, but there's no mention of the Bass and Lower Backing button.

If the info is not found on a particular page of the pdf manual, it is usually remembered that a manual is for another system version.
PDF documents for v1.0 / v1.2 / v1.3 are different. Since you should be so flexible to find the informations, that may be two to four pages before or after the specified number of pages.

How turning the Bass & Lower Backing function on or off also can be found in manual page 56 (Global > Mode Preferences > Style 2).

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: