Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Effects Screen is Too Complicated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian473317

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject: Effects Screen is Too Complicated Reply with quote

I'll admit that I'm new to the Krome EX. I used to have an M50 that I was able to navigate pretty well.

On the EX I just can't seem to find how to add or change any of the effects on the standard voices.

Reading the operations guide, parameter guide or voice lists hasn't helped. It's like they were written in code or something.

My old Yamaha MO8 used to tell me:
Press this button
Press that button
Make your adjustments
Save your changes

And that was it. Is there a similar set of instructions available for the EX somewhere?
Mr_SamDoogie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There this musician on YouTube called "js kawa" in my opinion does some good programming he has videos showing begin to end how to.

Korg MW1, Casio PX5S & XW-G1, Roland JD-Xi,Yamaha Montage 7, Roland D-05, Bass Station II, Cubase Elements, Sonar X3 Producer.Handfull of IOs Apps iMPC,Animoog : Korg IMS-20,Module, IM1, Gadget etc.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The effects sections in the Krome EX and M50 user manuals appear to be remarkably similar. Personally, I find it more difficult to do things now, that 10 years ago seemed a doddle.

It might be a case of taking a deep breath, getting a beer or coffee, and quietly spending time making sense of how the effects functionality all hangs together.

Good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: