Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newly produced Sounds Erased after loading DAW project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatLife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:07 pm    Post subject: newly produced Sounds Erased after loading DAW project Reply with quote

My newly produced sounds erased after loading FL Studio DAW project, that contains Krome Editor. WTF???
I produced 56 sounds, and for the last 7 sounds i spent a week! So after when i loaded the project where i used Krome Editor, i had some strange errors with not finding audio interfaces, it seems like was trouble with NI Reaktor effect, that crashed a project...so...in result, just after this operations, i'm back to 49 sounds! what the f*** it can be???Evil or Very Mad I'm so angry of this, because i spent so much time to produce a very warm analog sounding sounds with Krome and in fact i lost the most important sounds in the pack......Evil
Is anyone had such problems? It looks like it was after when i loaded older Krome project in FL Studio...how to return the sounds or it impossible? Crying or Very sad
NatLife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Important Add to the message: I deleted those troubles effect, and now - i produced another new sound, recorded it on Krome, and after when i loading the older project with Krome - it's deleting it!!! It looks like a KORG's bug, can i hear a Korg developers here to explain me wtf is going on?
What will be if i will load the project when i produced 3 sounds only for example?? All the rest 46 sounds will be deleted too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: