Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JSS Resources 2018 Review

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leesjoy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: JSS Resources 2018 Review Reply with quote

First thing, it is worthwhile reminding you that this software upgrade ONLY works on the PA1000 and not on the PA700 or PA4X !!!!!

I have owned many KORG arrangers over the last ten years; PA3X and PA800 among others. My latest acquisition, PA 1000, was the result of a weight issue with my PA3X. As a gigging, senior musician, I needed a more portable unit.

My first observation was how could I improve the sounds and styles of the factory PA 1000 without having to learn and program the complex operating system plus invest almost a year of hard work? (taking away valuable playing time)

Thus, I contacted John Smies, and inquired if he was aware of how I could quickly make these enhancements. Unknown to me at the time, I have since learned the obvious choice was to try out his JSS RESOURCES 2018 which included everything I ever dreamed of.

Following the quick and easy installation procedure (included with his files), my new board now sounds vastly improved over the factory version. Specifically, the new piano sound rivals the best out there. In addition, I am completely impressed by the new and modified styles which makes even better use of the EQ and reverb settings over the factory version. This was all included in John's package.

If you are in any way looking to improve the sounds of your PA 1000 please give John a try. You will not regret it. He fully supports his work and is always available to answer any questions. We corresponded on many occasions. I have found him to be 100% honest, reliable and easy to deal with. He answers all my questions and I have never been more satisfied. Good luck

ps. although not required, I did express my appreciation through a modest donation of 25 Euros via e-transfer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: