Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Sysex load X3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tdtchavi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Help Sysex load X3 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have lost the internal battery with all the sounds except GM and I can not restore them from a PC, (the keyboard does not indicate that it is receiving data).

The connection appears to work fine because I send notes from the PC to the keyboard and they sound. Also if I play the keyboard I see the notes on the PC. Sending Sysex from the keyboard to the PC also works. In all cases in the USB cable the LEDs light up so I see that the data is sent from and to the keyboard, however it does not recognize them when sending sysex from the PC (it does not even show on the screen that sysex data is being received) . It must be a problem with the configuration of the keyboard or the PC software.

I am using Midiox on the PC. As for the keyboard, I have followed the instructions in the manual regarding the configuration of the Global mode (filters, memory protection, etc.) but there is no way. I've tried changing the delay and buffer size and it doesn't work either.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: