Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMX-1: Repeat and Part Pitch ? (HELP)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
antunoda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject: EMX-1: Repeat and Part Pitch ? (HELP) Reply with quote

Hi,

I don't know how to do the 2 following things with the Korg EMX-1, could you help me? D:

- Repeat a step/pattern to work on it
(I want to work on a step but I don't want to wait always from step 1 if I work on step Cool

- Change the pitch of all the notes of a Part/Pattern
(I decided to change the default pitch of a Part, so that I can immediately create the notes with the right pitch and not always turn to the right pitch)

Thank you

Antu
TheDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately Electribe doesn't have song position information so it always start from step 1, if you use multiple gear and they accept song position I suggest to always restart the sequence do the Electribe is in sync with the rest.
I don't remember if the old Electribe let you preview what's happening per step, try to go in step edit and it should preview the step once you press it.

I don't fully get what's your second question.
The Electribe doesn't have transpose function you can only change with the pitch knob, you can check the amount of cent/semitone in the manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: