Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing myself...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wdxash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Introducing myself... Reply with quote

Hello to all.

I’m new to Korg (as an owner) and new to the forum.

A bit about me... I picked up a Korg Kronos a couple of weeks ago, having come from a digital ensemble, and am now venturing into a whole new world. Some years back I messed around learning piano - I really enjoyed it but never committed myself due to work demands, hence the messing around! I now have time, so have decided to immerse myself back into improving my musical ability as well as the challenge of learning how to master (if possible) my amazing new workstation.

My grandfather was a noted musician in London and played lead violin in The Black Varieties and was also a classical pianist. My great aunt played piano for the BBC (radio) for 22 years before retiring and taking up, what was supposed to be a part-time job, but it ended up with her being Harrods resident pianist for over 20 years! The story goes; she would never play piano when my grandfather was in the same room and when asked why, she said that she didn’t want to embarrass herself as he was a far better player than she was! Well, I’m hoping that I have some their musical ability in my bones! Now taking up where I left off and looking forward to hearing myself make some decent sounds?

I’m currently researching monitors, subs, and audio interfaces. Luckily I’ve resisted the urge to rush out and make an impulse purchases, potentially ending up with the wrong monitors etc. Research ongoing...

I promise not to bother anyone on the forum by asking stupid questions about my Kronos, although I’m sure I’ll be very tempted on occasions.

Regards

Ash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: