Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ableton not recognising m1 - UPDATED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d1ssy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:15 am    Post subject: ableton not recognising m1 - UPDATED Reply with quote

Recently changed to a new laptop after my old one had a melt down. I am now struggling to get Ableton to show the M1 in the plugin folder.

my specs are as follows..

Win 10 home 64bit
core i5 8300h 2.30GHz
8GB DDR4 ram
1TB HDD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050

The specs of my old machine were pretty much the same, just an older GFX unit and older core i5 cpu.

getting frustrated that i cant use this plugin as it is used in pretty much everything i am creating

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if i had hair it would have been pulled out by now
=================================

After some more messing about, i have finally got ableton to recognise the M1 VST, but everytime i try and launch it, ableton freezes and no matter how long i wait it remains unresponsive.

I have the 64bit version installed, but out of curiosity i did try and install the 32bit and nothing shows up (duh..)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: