Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving Transposed Patches as Favorites..Do Able??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luiselpavo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject: Saving Transposed Patches as Favorites..Do Able?? Reply with quote

I have the 76 key SV-1 and use the transpose button to execute an octave shift when certain songs in a set list require a different range than the preset patch's octave. In an attempt to avoid manually having to change the transposition of the instrument between songs, I want to be able to assign the same piano patch in three different octaves and save each one as a favorite so that it's only a single button push to alter the range of the instrument. When I attempt to save a transposed patch to a new favorite location, however, the patch always land in its newly assigned favorite button in its original octave. Has anyone else successfully saved identical patches in different octaves as favorites? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: