Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Associating Programs When Switching Between Banks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Korganist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 pm    Post subject: Associating Programs When Switching Between Banks Reply with quote

Hello, I've noticed that when I entered a program in one particular bank, when I go to a different bank, there is a program associated with the program in the different bank that will always appear. How can I change the association between two different programs that reside on two different banks so that when I press a program in one bank and then switch to another bank, the program that I want will show up? My Korg Le has an internal ability to remember this but I don't know how to control or override it so that the program that I want will automatically come up when I switch from a program in one bank to a program in a different bank. Thank you so much.
Yours,
Steve
wpostma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're overthinking it.

If you are on combi A 102, and you press B, you get to B 102. There is no magic. Same number, different bank.

Here's what I think you should do instead.

Get PCG tools and put the progs you want together, all starting at A000
and then use the scroll wheel to get to your favorites.

Put your first songs main patches at A000,B000,C000,D000
Put your second song's main patches at A001,B001,C001,D001

You can press A, press 1, press enter, and you're ready to go, now press A,B,C,D to switch from A1 to B2 to C1 to D1 and back.

W

Warren Canada
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: