Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg microArranger "Save Failed! Press Exit"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hanopiano

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Korg microArranger "Save Failed! Press Exit" Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am trying to save a performance to an SD card(which is not locked), I press the "Write card in use" button then I choose the location, change the name and press Enter, Then I receive the " Are You Sure? Enter/Exit " message, when I press Enter I always receive this error message "Save Failed! Press Exit".

The performance stays in it's location till I switch off the keyboard, then every thing is gone.

Any help?

Thanks Smile
hanopiano

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindly advice, I really need to save it.
RMepstead

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only thing I can think of is that there are various types of SD Cards - have you got the right one...and no don't please ask me what is the right type...chuckle.
hanopiano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually tried two different cards, the Scandisk MicroSD 1G and the an 8G micro SDHC, I formatted both from inside the keyboard but still with no luck. I hope that somebody can tell my what kind of card he uses that works fine.
hanopiano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing, I tried recording a midi file using Backing sequence and saving it to the card and that worked perfectly fine, I can reload the file and also open it in my computer, so now I think the problem is not with the SD card. There should be something else that prevents the keyboard from saving performances to the SD card.

Any ideas?
RMepstead

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aah - good point. Maybe its that the file of completed music you have played must be assigned as either a midi or an MP3 for it to be saved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: