Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!! Formatted Korg Triton and lost my sequences!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pariah Octave

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: HELP!! Formatted Korg Triton and lost my sequences!!!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I recently bought a used Korg Triton Workstation/Sampler. I recorded a bunch of sequences but they wouldn't burn to CD (the option to Write to CD wouldn't work). Someone told me that I had to format it first. So I did a "Quick Format" and now I lost all my tracks! Also, under the Sampler set-up, I can't even access the Save To Disk option now. It's stuck on Save To Ram. I'm new to the tech world so forgive me if I ask anything stupid, but is there a way to retrieve my lost sequences? Should I restore to factory settings? Can someone walk me through how to at least be able to record and save my sequences again? It won't even allow me to do that now unless I save as a Template song. Thanks.
arpegiator1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP!! Formatted Korg Triton and lost my sequences!!!! Reply with quote

And did you format Triton or the CD? I do not have this tool, but I have solved similar situations on my computer and recover files using the correct programs. But if it's a Triton Hard Drive, it's only a shred of repair.
Pariah Octave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I formatting the Korg
arpegiator1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid that data is already deleted. Or ask the original owner for help. Maybe she has a little treat. Sad
Pariah Octave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: How do I get my "Save to DISK" feature back though Reply with quote

I just got a floppy with the preload on it and it's fine now. But how do I get it out of "save to RAM" mode under SAMPLING setup? There's nolonger a "Save to DISK" option.
arpegiator1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I get my "Save to DISK" feature back th Reply with quote

I'm sorry. And why do not you find a thread on Korg Triton? Here is Microstation? Few of us will know your tool. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: