Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vol.29 - 16 new Styles :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpires

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: 16 new styles Reply with quote

Hello
I download the 16 new styles, how do I install it without overwrite the ones already there ?
thanks in advance
JP
Mystic38

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, a big thank you to Korg Italy for these styles.. I have been neglecting my pa4x lately due to work commitments so this will be a welcome reason to get back on track.

below, there is zero reason for USB3 on a device like the PA4x.. if usb3 is low cost and ubiquitous fine, but i suspect there are still more usb2 ports on the planet than usb3..and 480mbps bidirectional is far more than a pa keyboard would ever need...

regardless, a pa5x topic would be a different thread, but ..
1. clearly a faster os and larger higher def screen would be welcome.
2. with the genos simply rehashing pcm sounds Korg should include a VA synth engine or two from the Kronos.. after all, other than authentic instruments, sound quality of pcm only goes so far Wink
2. fix the routing so that scale, harmony voices and pitch correct can be driven from backing tracks as opposed to only the played parts...its a pointless feature to me at least without it.
4. I really dont need to see more styles personally, though i accept they are needed, what i believe is needed is actually...
5. a much cleaner and simpler way to program styles from the computer.. a full pa4/5x editor if you like.. for styles, sounds, sample management etc.. this has outstanding extra value...

there is nothing needed in a new PA that Korg do not already have today..

regards..

Asena wrote:
I reala do not to belive that they will fix a new PA Model, They must have better than that, NEW soundboard, New Layout,New look, new styles Better RAM, faster OS, and more .

Just stop making PA, it,s 2018 there is no USB 3 on it,!
Make something that really is in intrest of a musician.
kill all other brands, Come up with a NEW CHAPTER.

Korg PA4X, Nord Stage 3, Virus Ti Polar, Novation Nova II, Yamaha S70XS, MPC-X, TC Helicon Voicelive Rack, KRK VXT8 monitors, 2012 LP Standard, 1999 Am. hardtail Strat, Fender DRRI, Orange AD30HTC, Marshall Vintage Modern, 2 cans and a piece of string...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: