Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to clean a Triton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shirreff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: How to clean a Triton Reply with quote

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a way to clean the casing? Mine was looking grubby so I stripped it down, washed it, scrubbed it and even bleached it but the paintwork still looks a bit grubby. I also used T cut on it. It looks a lot better but not as good as it used to.
Maybe there is a magic solution out there as I'm sure you all know how grubby they an get.
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had 2 Tritons in my collection. (still have one) In the past I have only used a soft cotton cloth and a VERY mild water (damp) & soap solution to clean it. If you try too hard to clean it, you will scrub away the silver coating and when it's gone, you'll have clean plastic.
Neural Tech

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learned this the hard way and accidentally rubbed a good portion of that grey finish off of mine years ago. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: