Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connecting two keyboard controllers to Korg I40M module

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mpheteng

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Connecting two keyboard controllers to Korg I40M module Reply with quote

Hi!
Can anybody assist with how to Connect two keyboard controllers to Korg I40M module such that each controller/keyboard produces a sound different from that of the other, e.g. Kybd 1 piano and Kybd 2 strings. Manual is difficult to follow.

Teboho
email - tmpheteng@yahoo.com
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old topic which has probably been solved already, but just in case someone else is looking how to do this I will reply (simple questions with no answers irk me).
Set one sound to one MIDI channel and the other to another. Set your first controller to the channel of the sound you wish it to control and the same with the second. All done.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
Mpheteng

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Coonecting two keyboards to Korg sound module Reply with quote

megamarkd wrote:
Old topic which has probably been solved already, but just in case someone else is looking how to do this I will reply (simple questions with no answers irk me).
Set one sound to one MIDI channel and the other to another. Set your first controller to the channel of the sound you wish it to control and the same with the second. All done.

Thanks a lot. Your efforts to respond are highly appreciated. I will try it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sequencers / Audio recording packages. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: