Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yep, she's detuning on her own.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Yep, she's detuning on her own. Reply with quote

Just a quick question, I use all combis in my live set. If I set pitchbend to zero in all my combos, will that take care of the detuning problem? I've read through a number of threads and supposedly it's some sort of diode or pot on the joystick assembly that can go bad. I noticed it happening on the last two tunes of our gig last weekend. I tried flicking the joystick hoping it would bring that patch back into tune, but it didn't make a difference, it was a synth brass that sort of just slowly detuned itself. Have a gig this weekend, just want to make sure I can get through this weekend without this happening. Parts-is-Parts is out of the replacement joystick. Ugh.
Thunder Dump

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Global, select the Controllers/Scales tab and in the bottom section assign the Vector Joystick X and Y axis to off. Then write the Global controller settings. This should disable the joystick altogether and will at least get you through your gig.
SanderXpander
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably not the VJS but the PB joystick. Disabling it by setting all ranges to 0 should work fine, even if it is tedious. It's a cheap fix to do yourself. Good luck!
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thank for the info. I actually went through all my combis and disabled all pitchbend and vector joystick just to make sure. Just checked, parts-is-parts, still does not have the pitchbend assembly in stock. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: