Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3X Musikant - annoying bug!!! Korg please repair it! NOW!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubu-korg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Pa3X Musikant - annoying bug!!! Korg please repair it! NOW!! Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm KORG Pa3X Musikant OS 1.63 user. I'ts some problems for me and for a lot of other users with this 1.63 OS.

Problem is in STS and FINGER MODE.

For example if I write in songbook or in style performance:

STS 1 - Finger 3
STS 2 - Expert
STS 3 - Finger 2
STS 4 - Finger 1

works only finger mode of STS 1. Yes this option is unlocked in GLOBAL.

So, I don't know to solve this bug.

Anybody can help me and other users??

KORG! KORG please listen us!

Who report the problem ?

PA3 X is most expensive keyboard from KORG, so its inadmissible bug !!!!
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not only a Musikant "bug" !!!
This Bug exists in all OS from Pa800/2X age and has never been resolved !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
bubu-korg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, why KORG is irresponsible???
bubu-korg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please my friends, users of Pa3X write more posts about it. I believe that Korg will solve this bug.
Veren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Good luck as we more like I don't waste time asking anymore as they don't give a @h$t. And worse is that when someone asks about an improvement, necessity or just suggest anything more then you have people on here that will tell you how they don't see the point of what you want as it don't suit them....really??? but its here all the time.

I've given up on Korg too as their policy seems like "take the money run" as for the time i've been on this forum there was many very good ideas/improvement suggestions for the live musician that could have very easily been implemented .... they couldn't care ...out with the next model to make more out of these fools.

I don't have a problem with new stuff, that's great and allows for innovation and growth but when older units can be coded to do some of the new stuff and is ignored then they are blatantly forcing you to spend again ..really unnecessarily.

Dikikeys and I had fall outs here (hope he is ok ...don't see him on here anymore) but he too had some very good ideas for live play. Antony is a very learned and great contributor with brilliant understanding and ideas but it all falls on deaf ears....guess the cash register must be drowning out everyone else.

anyways....
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bubu,

I am not confident that any further updates will appear for PA3X but I hope I am wrong.
I feel we have lost a lot of Korg "connection" regarding our arrangers since the Italian team were pulled under the main Korg US management.

The old website worked and was so much better and I always felt more confident about "the future" - the US website doesn't even have the latest PA3X documentation yet!!!

I MUST say immediately though that Paolo from the Korg Italy team is really doing more than his best to keep in touch and respond when he can (and is authorized to comment).
I would hate to lose him!!!!!!

It is a great shame when one really needs certain functions (or bug-fixes) etc that are no longer available or working in the same way.

I hope your problem gets resolved.

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Hi bubu,

I am not confident that any further updates will appear for PA3X but I hope I am wrong.
I feel we have lost a lot of Korg "connection" regarding our arrangers since the Italian team were pulled under the main Korg US management.

The old website worked and was so much better and I always felt more confident about "the future" - the US website doesn't even have the latest PA3X documentation yet!!!

I MUST say immediately though that Paolo from the Korg Italy team is really doing more than his best to keep in touch and respond when he can (and is authorized to comment).
I would hate to lose him!!!!!!

It is a great shame when one really needs certain functions (or bug-fixes) etc that are no longer available or working in the same way.

I hope your problem gets resolved.

Pete Very Happy

Korg US management?

I tought the main management of Korg resides in Japan?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Paolo Reply with quote

karmathanever

is right , hate to lose Paolo.
sammy2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:10 am    Post subject: Korg please fix theese functions on korg pa 3x Reply with quote

For example so many options won't work because they are disabled and how to set the same effect on the lower octave without getting changed when you change the sounds .
Please go back to korg pa3x and look at the functionality there is so many things to fix bugs global setting and unlock the hidden make them work .
Remember we are your the stud of your big korg name and we are only asking for little things compare to what we spend on theese keyboards
One more Thing you should make all the sets on korg pa series works and not saying this is not pa file???
So by mean if I have 3x then I can't load sample files from pa4x why not to make that compatible beside th point is going to have slitely different in the effects and memory from 256 to 560 or more them I know you can't load all the sample but at least give us the option to load what we need from from one set to another and not having the massage of This Is NOT PA File
Please and again we are asking for help and you do need to help your customer.
Thanks
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So by mean if I have 3x then I can't load sample files from pa4x why not to make that compatible beside th point is going to have slitely different in the effects and memory from 256 to 560 or more them I know you can't load all the sample but at least give us the option to load what we need from from one set to another and not having the massage of This Is NOT PA File

"Reverse direction compatibility" will never happen - the PA4X has a new OS
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: