Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are we STUPID ????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is happy with this MESS
ME
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
NOT ME
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
I'M A STUPID
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Are we STUPID ???? Reply with quote

A big company like KORG sales to people some new products and the people actually has to find the bugs, what is this, like a new game everybody has to play and complain to get the new version, they can test it by them self, this is a really BAD for the KORG company, they suppose to give some reduction coupon for the guys founding bugs or they have to hire some people to find the bugs before they are trying to sale new products, this is unacceptable...
Vex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not happy, but I should vote " I'm stupid" for buying Pa4x at this early stage. Evil or Very Mad
Thomas_Kalkan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vex wrote:
I'm not happy, but I should vote " I'm stupid" for buying Pa4x at this early stage. Evil or Very Mad

No you are not, how can you think KORG products have serious problem. we should have to go to cord for this I believe...
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Thomas.
The nature of advanced technology means that there's always something software related to fix after a product is release. Be it an Apple iPad, or a KORG Pa4X. It's all the same regardless of the size and ability of a company. It's normal.

Be positive and if you find a bug, report it. Beyond that, just enjoy the instrument and let KORG do their thing.

Regards
Sharp.
Salto

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'm stupid cause I just put out 4K for a board I absolutely love.

Wacky Wacky Wacky

www.stevealtonian.com

Korg PA 4X 76-Korg Triton Extreme-Breedlove American C25-Fishman Artist Acoustic Guitar Amp-Tascam DP 24 Digital Multitrack
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vex wrote:

You not stupid, you are very imported for all of us, thanks to people like you we got perfect instrument, you can find very quickly all what Korg missed and summit for developers.
As Sharp said, is always something have to be fix, never perfect on first release.
I believe soon Korg Pa4x will be best of the best arrangers.
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
Vex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:

I really hope so.

What I do not understand is why they reject some very useful proven functions /options? ( Fill to var, additional lock settings etc...) Flagship arranger should have all functions... If I bought pa300 I would not be writing here day/night, that's certain.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Thomas

Maybe your poll would be better entitled "Who believes there IS a mess"

Really don't think anyone is stupid though.
I interpret most of the dissatisfaction as "frustration".
This keyboard is the best of its kind, offering technology components that are unique and new.

The great thing is, it is made by Korg - despite the frustration of waiting for "fixes" the main salvation is that we know the fixes will be done.
Now, of course, this does not apply to wish-lists and so-called "missing features" (a ridiculous term)

Rick (Thoraldus) has just put out an interesting poll relating to manual reading.
When you cough up a few grand for a piece of technology like this then it is essential to get the facts first IMHO.

To spend that amount of money and then complain about something that is NOT there and also NOT in the manual or specs is ridiculous and definitely NOT Korg's fault.
(I am NOT suggesting that you shouldn't express your views and opinions - I, for one, am very grateful for them)
You should never assume that model B is model A with some add-ons - the key word here is "assume".
Basically applies to any product you buy really.
I loved some features on my Korg i3 and would still love to have them on my PA3X BUT I was aware of that BEFORE I purchased.

If your argument is regarding live performance then, if you haven't read the specs and you just replace 3X with 4X you are taking a huge un-calculated risk.
If I relied on my PA3X for a living I would NEVER part with it until my 4X was completely configured and tested for my performance needs - hence I would have the 2 keyboards until completely set up and satisfied that it will serve my purposes.

So - how many PA4X owners are dissatisfied with their new purchase?
and - how many PA4X owners are satisfied with their new purchase?

Get playing and enjoying.....

Just saying.....

Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Eduardo_Arg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Friends:

Anyone can be considered stupid.-
IMHO at least must be considered "ansious".-
Each time new products, as in this case PA4x, and some time ago first Kronos, have's issues, most of them causes of a bad factory test from manufacturers.- It's common this things happend.- This doesn't mean each product is "bad", just somebody don't do his job on line production (hardware or software).-
Because of this, i never buy new products till at least 1 year it's on the market.-
I'm a Korg user since last 20 years, and i am too happy with every keyboard i bought.-
By the time first Kronos appears on market, i was mad to get one; fortunetly i don't have eneough money in that time, so i must wait, and now i get new Kronos 2, and IMHO is the best keyboard ever made.- No software issues (they were corrected since Kronos 1), and no hardware issues.-
As Kronos is the workstation flagship, PA4x is the arranger flagship; no matter first time PA4x software have issues, corrections will be done soon.- So don't be ansious, Korg will do what is necesary to solve this problems and preserv it's name, as always they do.-
But the most important suggestion i share with all members, is:
FIRST GET USER & ADVANCE MANUAL, READ IT IN DEEP, and try to test the product on dealers shop, particulary when what you are going to buy is high price as PA4x or in my case Kronos.- Otherwise don't buy the product unless you are a rich man.-
I understand PA4x new owners frustation, but now you are at play, and you must continuing playing.-
Keep calm, Korg will do his job and i'm sure soon you'll enjoy your flacship arranger.-
With regards wishing all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS.-
Eduardo
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eduardo_Arg wrote:
Hi Friends:

Anyone can be considered stupid.-
IMHO at least must be considered "ansious".-
Each time new products, as in this case PA4x, and some time ago first Kronos, have's issues, most of them causes of a bad factory test from manufacturers.- It's common this things happend.- This doesn't mean each product is "bad", just somebody don't do his job on line production (hardware or software).-
Because of this, i never buy new products till at least 1 year it's on the market.-
I'm a Korg user since last 20 years, and i am too happy with every keyboard i bought.-
By the time first Kronos appears on market, i was mad to get one; fortunetly i don't have eneough money in that time, so i must wait, and now i get new Kronos 2, and IMHO is the best keyboard ever made.- No software issues (they were corrected since Kronos 1), and no hardware issues.-
As Kronos is the workstation flagship, PA4x is the arranger flagship; no matter first time PA4x software have issues, corrections will be done soon.- So don't be ansious, Korg will do what is necesary to solve this problems and preserv it's name, as always they do.-
But the most important suggestion i share with all members, is:
FIRST GET USER & ADVANCE MANUAL, READ IT IN DEEP, and try to test the product on dealers shop, particulary when what you are going to buy is high price as PA4x or in my case Kronos.- Otherwise don't buy the product unless you are a rich man.-
I understand PA4x new owners frustation, but now you are at play, and you must continuing playing.-
Keep calm, Korg will do his job and i'm sure soon you'll enjoy your flacship arranger.-
With regards wishing all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS.-
Eduardo

Well said Eduardo! Congratulations on getting your Kronos 2! I got mine last month and agree with you, it's an awesome keyboard! MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too!

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Thoraldus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete: Very wise words !!!

cheers,
Rick

Johann Sebastian Bach

----------------------------------------------
Rick Stirling - Retired Electrical Engineer - Erstwhile Photographer
Korg Kronos2, Casio MZ-X500, PA600, AKAI MPD32, M-Audio Oxygen 25, ZOOM H6, Cakewalk Sonar
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well There is some trues in this topic, KORG is huge company.
Whit out testing the Keyboard and its functionality its not god idea to present it. Nad sell it.
There is really annoying things that must be solved.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Bescki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not stupid... we are too clever so KORG is asking us for bugs Smile
iOpus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vex wrote:
Nemik wrote:

I really hope so.

What I do not understand is why they reject some very useful proven functions /options? ( Fill to var, additional lock settings etc...) Flagship arranger should have all functions... If I bought pa300 I would not be writing here day/night, that's certain.

I totally agree with Vex. Back to as before useful function: Fill to var, additional lock etc..We previously wrote here about things missing.
I'm sorry korg but this big disappointment.
Korg M3
Korg PA3X 61
Korg PA4x 61
Korg PA5x 61 Musician, computer scientist and electronic engineer
korgmkd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not stupid.
I'm also disappointed, because Korg rejected many good things from the previous PA series instead of improve the existing and add some new.
They didn't ask as for it. We are not important, our money grow on trees. Not to be misunderstood, the problem is not money, problem is missing functions and a lot of bugs. I can understand one or two bugs but there is more bugs and this is not permissible for finished product and for such a brand with big experience.
Are there any of the developer team, to tell as what is his plan for future. I am talking about the near future. I am a buyer of the finished not a experiment product.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: