Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M3 Wishlist!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pcode

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please we need a M3 64 bit VST.
orpheus2006
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect any new features, but a bug fix for the most severe defects:
- issues reported when using Radias-Program(s) in a Combi: e.g. parameter values get lost and cannot be saved persistently with the Combi. Negative effect: Radias timbres sound very different when being used in a Combi
- issues reported when using KARMA to control Radias timbres in a Combi: e.g. negative side effects occur such as change of rhythm pattern also changes the velocity accent, Scene Change Quantize stops working properly, etc.

Not fixing these bugs means that EXB-Radias sounds CANNOT be used in Combis, but I have actually paid for this feature as it is described in the manual: "You can use RADIAS programs in the timbres of a combination"
Korg M3-88 w/ EXB-Radias, Yamaha Motif Rack w/ PLG150-AN & PLG150-DR, Novation A-Station, RME Multiface II Audio Interface, Thinkpad T60 Notebook w/ Sonar X3 and various VSTi, Event TR8 monitors, Beyerdynamic DT-770 headphones
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: wish list for m3 Reply with quote

wish list for m3.
well I wish this on all gear but the m3m is on that list.
I wish if the mfg is no longer interested in selling parts or providing new replacement parts that they would make available the venders or patterns to aftermarket company's that are willing to make or reproduce the parts...

so many of today's electronics and hardware are just thrown out as parts are no longer produced....

just venting I guess... been looking for a mat for the m3-88 so I can get a radias mounted on that setup... also would love to find the mal kit... Rolling Eyes
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: wish list for m3 Reply with quote

iowagold wrote:
wish list for m3.
well I wish this on all gear but the m3m is on that list.
I wish if the mfg is no longer interested in selling parts or providing new replacement parts that they would make available the venders or patterns to aftermarket company's that are willing to make or reproduce the parts...

so many of today's electronics and hardware are just thrown out as parts are no longer produced....

just venting I guess... been looking for a mat for the m3-88 so I can get a radias mounted on that setup... also would love to find the mal kit... Rolling Eyes

Some parts can be found at Parts Is Parts ...
http://www.guitar-parts.com

They don't have the mat so you might want to keep checking eBay for one of those.
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: m3 setup updated Reply with quote

m3 setup updated
yea the m3 88 if full setup now.
all the upgrades!!
and yes I did find the mal's and the mat for the radias along side the m3m with the upgraded radias card.
I also did the onboard flash drive built in upgrade!!

I cheated for the second radias and did a m3-61 key bed just like tangerine dream did on the electric mandarin tour...

I wish they would bring back the optional key beds and have it where you could buy any sound module and adapt to the tray...
and make a key bed setup like a pipe organ setup where you could have 4+ key beds stacked close with piston style change over for scenes!!
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: