Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCG Tools for Kronos(X), Krome, Oasys,M3/M50,Tritons, ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcer10 wrote:
Hi Michel,

Thanks so much for PCG tools, what a great tool. I was wondering if there is a known bug working with MS2000 and Z1 data?

With the MS2000 (sysex) PCG tools normally crashes without showing me anything.

With the Z1 (sysex) PCG tools only seems to show the first patch in a file (but when I load the files into the Z1 it gets all of the patches)

Happy to do some testing if you want to try to update PCG tools to fix these issues if others are also having them?

Cheers again!

John

Hello, I think this is strange; I just tested (my own working version which is similar to the latest, 2.7), and I can open both MS2000 and Z1 sysex files.

It's true a lot of files only show one program, but they do not contain more.

Can you please check if you have the latest version (2.7) and if not install it. If you have version 2.7, please send me a file (or a few) that do not work or not correctly and I will look into it.

Kind regards,

Michel

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
media-igor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michelle!
Whether probably make a quick search programs (eg, as done in the Kronos v.3.0.2)? It would be very convenient to work with libraries.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
Hi Michelle!
Whether probably make a quick search programs (eg, as done in the Kronos v.3.0.2)? It would be very convenient to work with libraries.

I don't know if I understand you well, but you can already make a patch list in the list generator and search for e.g. a word from the name.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
media-igor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I mean, to search worked without generating lists. Eg as searching the MS Exel.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
No, I mean, to search worked without generating lists. Eg as searching the MS Exel.

Yes that would be a nice addition, I will add it to the wish list; but since there is a relatively easy workaround I probably concentrate on features not even possible to do right now.

Actually, I think it would be better to incorporate the list generator fully in the PCG window (but thath takes major time).

media-igor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When working with List Generator - you have to constantly make share the same settings (remove / establish check boxes, specify the path and the format for the output file, etc.). Whether it is possible make the last settings List Generator - persisted?
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
When working with List Generator - you have to constantly make share the same settings (remove / establish check boxes, specify the path and the format for the output file, etc.). Whether it is possible make the last settings List Generator - persisted?

Good point, I think it is already on the wish list, but eventually I want to redesign or incorporate most of the list generator in the PCG window. I'm not sure yet; depends on my free time (which I barely have lately).

media-igor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, we will wait!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

media-igor wrote:
Thank you, we will wait!

I wish I had more free time.

michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new version of PCG Tools has been released (version 2.7.1). Russian language has been added (thanks to Igor Elshaidt). An internal bug has been solved by Mike Hildner (and maybe he will fix more bugs later, or even add more features). Furthermore some language texts have been improved (thanks to various translators), some bug fixes have been solved (like moving set list slots, Z1 and Trinity file reading) and some links have been added.

Internally also changes have been made and not all is tested. If you encounter problems, you always can revert back to 2.7.0. As usual the download location is http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl.

Full change list:

Code:

Feature : New mode "All Patches" in PCG window showing all type of patches simultaneously.
Feature : Auto-backup of changed PCG files every x minutes (thanks to mTrilby).
Improv  : Patches from all selected banks are shown simultaneously in PCG window.
Improv  : Moving up/down patches (and most other commands) works over bank boundaries.
Improv  : Most actions can be performed on selected patches from multiple banks.
Bug Fix : Prevented crash when assigning a PCG file as master file.
Bug Fix : Fixed GUI behavior of move up/down buttons.
Bug Fix : Fixed header of File Content List, created by the List Generator.
Links   : Added several people, like translator for Portuguese(Brasil): Thiago Costa.
Links   : Fixed website link to Qui Robinez (creator of sound libraries/tutorials).

jbeliz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im having trouble loading anything on this software, i have chose 2 different pcg files one for m3 and one for kronos and the program does not respond and exits automatically. Any solution to this?
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeliz wrote:
Im having trouble loading anything on this software, i have chose 2 different pcg files one for m3 and one for kronos and the program does not respond and exits automatically. Any solution to this?

Dear jbeliz, sorry to hear that. So far nobody complained about such problems. Can you maybe send one of the PCG files to me (michelkeijzers@hotmail.com) so I can check into it?

jbeliz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i tried this on a different computer running windows vista and it worked fine, the one i was trying to work with has windows 7 not sure if there is any issues with it i tried reinstalling the program on it and it does the same thing just boots me out when i try to load a pcg file.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbeliz wrote:
Well i tried this on a different computer running windows vista and it worked fine, the one i was trying to work with has windows 7 not sure if there is any issues with it i tried reinstalling the program on it and it does the same thing just boots me out when i try to load a pcg file.

It's hard to say from this location if it is some computer setting. I ran with Windows 7 before so it should work fine. Can you check your log files and send it/them? (if you know where to find; probably in system, diagnostics).

markn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
jbeliz wrote:

Dear jbeliz, sorry to hear that. So far nobody complained about such problems. Can you maybe send one of the PCG files to me (michelkeijzers@hotmail.com) so I can check into it?

Same problem here... can´t load any pcg file, neither on WinXP nore on Win7.
Tried the normal factory preload.pcg from Kronos 2015 as well as various own pcg.files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 54 of 61

Jump to: