Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help trying to disable pitch bend on sample

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MB7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Help trying to disable pitch bend on sample Reply with quote

I'm trying to write a combi program with a sample on the low key and a program on the rest. The upper program needs pitch bend but I cant seem to disable pitch bend on the sample.
I replaced one of my older Kurzweils in my touring rig with the Kronos and am on a time limit to duplicate our show.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
LexCan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not near my Kronos right now, but I believe what you have to do is go into the program that contains your sample and set the pitch bend range to ZERO.

Intuitively, you'd think this function would be on the same Combi page that disables the sustain pedal etc, but it's not.

Good luck with your project - never fun to do under time restraints.
MB7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, but i;m still having problems locating it.
MB7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOT IT! Thanks much.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can disable pitch bend directly from the Combi mode. You'll have to do a little hunting yourself, but one of the tabs allows you access to the pitch bend range of each timbre. Generally I believe it is set to program which means it is whatever that particular timbres program has set for pitch bend, but you can also modify it at that point and put it at zero. This way you don't have to go in and edit the program. By the way to call something a combi program is a bit confusing being as each one is its own separate entity. To call it a patch might be more appropriate. Or even just to call it a combi is enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: