Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need to hire a patch programmer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
darrylh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:14 am    Post subject: need to hire a patch programmer Reply with quote

I use a Kronos X for gigs. Setting up combinations are no problem, but getting sounds just right is my weakness. I simply do not have the time to learn how to program. I do signature solos note for note, and I'd prefer spending my time learning the solos properly.

I would like to hire someone to do professional combinations / programs. Ones good enough to tour professionally with.

For example, we do "Dirty Laundry", I'd like the patch to sound as close as possible to the original. Also complex patch / combinations like "Rosanna" and "Africa", "Spaceship Superstar".

I can pay on per patch basis, and can be dependent on the complexity. Completely negotiable.
Rosen Sound
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, please get in contact with me. I do this on a professional level. Check out my website in my signature and take a look at my client list... a few were clients of exactly what you describe.

Current gear: Korg Kronos 61, Oberheim OB-8, Alesis Vortex
Past Gear: Triton Extreme w/moss & ram, Korg Radias, Kurzweil Micropiano, Triton classic, & Karma
Come visit my Burbank California repair shop/recording studio! Rosensound.com
And my band: Sirion.us.com
media-igor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosen Sound wrote:
Hi, please get in contact with me. I do this on a professional level. Check out my website in my signature and take a look at my client list... a few were clients of exactly what you describe.

KORG OASYS program you can do? You can order?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: