Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delete Pattern Default

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabrielstigmatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:58 am    Post subject: Delete Pattern Default Reply with quote

I want to make it so that every time that my Volcas power on, the memory banks are blank. I can't figure out how to do this. I tried just clearing the bank and saving, that didn't work. Any ideas?
fant0mas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah, I forgot to check on this for the second night in a row... I´m not near my Volcas tonight, so I´ll have to ask you for patience... will try to figure this out...

I WAS pretty sure this was easy to do until you posted this... I usually just press FUNC+clear all the moment it is powered up, so I don´t really have that problem (takes a second)

but I can see why you would want to be able to SAVE a blank PATTERN (for live switching, and such)...

right now (again, not being able to verify this right now), I´m thinking that clearing all pattern parts won´t be enough... kind of in the same way that re-activating "cleared" steps will suddenly bring back steps that were recorded before...

maybe you´ll have to clear everything, then record a "blank" pattern over it (on the Volca Bass you could try to do this in step record mode by just pressing record/"rest" 16 times?), then saving... maybe repeat the whole thing for good measure?

sorry, only wild speculation here right now... will try to remember to test this out tomorrow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: