Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I play 2 different beats sequentially? (verse/chorus?)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
numberofthebeats

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Can I play 2 different beats sequentially? (verse/chorus?) Reply with quote

On the Volca Beats/Bass...I have written 2 different beats/bass lines and I'd like to them play as a verse-chorus-verse-chorus...is there any possible way to do this? I can't figure it out...

If the Volca series does not offer this option, what can I do? Record them separately onto my computer and combine them that way? Rolling Eyes
fant0mas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in short:

other than switching to the corresponding memory save slots on both machines at the right time, no.

there is no way of chaining patterns on the volcas, unfortunately, not even through MIDI - at least, not yet.
quite a lot of people hope that Korg may address this in the distant future via a firmware update, but this is not even as much as a rumour right now - absolutely pure speculation.
dadabujontomasteel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that many people in the future, regardless of Korg firmware updates, they get an absolutely pure speculation.

David
numberofthebeats

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be really great if Korg addressed this, it's holding me back! Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: