Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Volca Keys Midi Sync Ableton

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckd2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am    Post subject: Korg Volca Keys Midi Sync Ableton Reply with quote

I have just bought a Korg Volca Keys and hooked it up via midi to my RME Fireface 400 soundcard. It all goes into Ableton Live where I setup a MIDI track with an External Instrument. MIDI To -> Fireface 400 (Port 1) & Ch.1 , Audio From 5/6. I have also turned the Sync ON in the MIDI preferences for the Fireface 400 Port 1 (Please see attachment).

When I play the Volca I can see the signal in the MIDI track, but when I try record it, it doesn't record anything and can't play any midi notes on there.

Is it something I haven't set up in the Fireface, Volca or in Ableton? There is a tutorial on how to set midi channels up on the Volca Bass, but the Keys looks different.

Please refer to this video to understand what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSh-L-8bqgw

Thank you.
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: