Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drum rhythm sync Reaper DAW/D1200/Arturia Laboratory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Multivits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: drum rhythm sync Reaper DAW/D1200/Arturia Laboratory Reply with quote

Hello
Can anyone in the Universe solve this drum rhythm sync issue.

I want to sync the Korg D1200 rhythm to the Arturia Laboratory Synth.

For 2 reasons:

1) the Arturia synths arpeggio's 2) the Arturia synths drums to be in sync with the D1200 rhythms.

I have the Reaper DAW, the D1200 and the Arturia hardware keyboard (which apparently does not output MIDI clock) and the VST plugin.

I exhausted the Arturia forum the Reaper forum but there has been no solution put forward that has actually worked.

What was lacking in a lot of fixes put forward was hardware connections and I got a lot of theories that "should work" but didn't.

Since MIDI has been around for ages I am surprised that tempo/clock/synchronization (what ever) is not the number 1 first stop for any manufacturer of any musical device/software/thing, since that is actually the glue that holds music together since time began (sorry my frustration is tending into a rant).

Is there another piece of hardware that can glue this all together?

TIA
Multivits
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Virtual Soft Synths, and Plug’ins. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: