Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volcas as a external instrument

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cybearg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Volcas as a external instrument Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/1xYDmi8Zbxc

Here is a video of my first test using the volca bass and keys as external instruments with ableton live 9. There are a lot of notes in the video about the process.

Before I chose which Volca to buy first I wondered which Volca would work best as a modular analog synth. I thought it would be the BASS but I don't think so any more. I only used the BASS for... the bass. This was mainly because of the slide time not sounding good on the first try with a midi track. This can be fixed but I didm't bother.

One very interesting thing I found was that the VOLCA KEYS's SQUARE wave (if you play monophonically in POLY RING) sounds WAY better then the BASS's square waveform.

I LOVE THE VOLCAS I HAVE SO FAR!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: