Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone using Muse Research ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClaytonE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Anyone using Muse Research ??? Reply with quote

Hello fellow Korgerites... Wink Just wondering if anyone here uses any of the VIPS from Muse Research to supplement your Korg Library? If so...please tell me which Korg keyboard works well and if your experience was positive or negative with it...
I think teaming it with a Kronos might give a "super charged" setup, but am considering seeing how well it works with my SV-1 as a controller...basically what are they compatible with???
Thinking of getting the Quattro but would like to hear from you wizened folks on the subject!!!
Peace and be well Amigos and Amigettes... Cool Shocked Sounds Good
ClaytonE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderators...Please post this in the appropriate forum if it doesn't belong here...Thanks... Rolling Eyes
Ronl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try the kvr forum

I have receptor 2, not a VIP, and there are some gee things about it: low latency, sounds really good. However updates are a bit slow to be released and the price compares to a decent laptop.
ClaytonE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronl wrote:
Try the kvr forum

I have receptor 2, not a VIP, and there are some gee things about it: low latency, sounds really good. However updates are a bit slow to be released and the price compares to a decent laptop.

Thank you Roni...I hate to show my ignorance but...I didn't know about their forum... Razz Sounds like I will be reading a Lot on their site...sigh...
Oh well...the journey will be enlightening Amigo!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: