Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rhyming dictionary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrimeRhyme

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: rhyming dictionary Reply with quote

hello all song writers, i know all of you are probably using a rhyming dictionary from time to time.
so i would like to suggest you a new rhyming dictionary that i have been working on lately, it can:

find rhymes for unfamiliar words
it sorts rhyming results by rhyme quality and word popularity.

have a try for your self at www.prime-rhyme.com , happy rhyming Smile

Last edited by PrimeRhyme on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bald Eagle
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool. It will come in handy from time to time.
al urezzio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: rhymes Reply with quote

i just wanted to say thank you ,twice ...i read ur blog a while back & had downloaded the rhyming site & used it constantly ... ...i recently was hacked and before wiping my memory clean , i saved my original recordings & had some important things on a thumb drive ...but i did not save my FAVORITES cause i wasn't sure where the hacker was ... when i was redoing my favorites i couldn't remember the place i got the rhyming site from & was bummed cause i really used this easy to use site ..well ,while reading thru the forums i found ur blog again so thanks ,,,oh incase u didnt read my hack , i typed in
korgforum.com ,w/o the S ,this screen popped up & stupidly i called the number & was hacked but i shut down my computer instantly so they didnt get inside of of ..after erasing my memory totally & reloading , everything is fine , lucky me ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: