Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Trinity SF2 Collection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marioroland

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Korg Trinity SF2 Collection Reply with quote

Korg Trinity SF2 Collection for KRONOS
The file is password protected. All further details contact the Inbox
AdDeRoo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting. Will try them asap

What do you mean exactly with 'contacting the inbox' to obtain the password?

Current gear : Korg Kronos 88 (SN 0979) / Nektar LX88+ / Korg PA2X / Kurzweil K2500R / Korg Nanopad2 / Neo Ventilator / Akai EWI USB / Cantabile / Reaper / Cakewalk / Reason / way too many VST's
metallo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so so much.

How we can have the password for it?
Timodeous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in this as well... might save me from hauling the TR-Rack to gigs. Would love to get pw for this also
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This member has been banned for trying to sell sound sets without permission from the forum owner which is a breach of forum rules.

The source of these files is also questionable.

Also because he asked people to illegally share Kronos EXS codes.
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepperpotty wrote:
This member has been banned for trying to sell sound sets without permission from the forum owner which is a breach of forum rules.

He became quite suspicious quickly. At first he had a few sets out, the Kurzweil, and a few Korg synths, but as the day progressed he was adding more and more. When Sharp was putting out his D50 set, marioroland asked for someone to do another synthesizer because he was busy playing and didn't have the time. I downloaded one of his password protected files and asked for the password, and he replied back that he was selling them through paypal at 5 pounds each.

I've searched the different soundfont distributors, torrent and usenet files and can't seam to find the source, but I have doubts that these are his works.

- phattbuzz
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
Timodeous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phattbuzz wrote:
Pepperpotty wrote:

He became quite suspicious quickly. At first he had a few sets out, the Kurzweil, and a few Korg synths, but as the day progressed he was adding more and more. When Sharp was putting out his D50 set, marioroland asked for someone to do another synthesizer because he was busy playing and didn't have the time. I downloaded one of his password protected files and asked for the password, and he replied back that he was selling them through paypal at 5 pounds each.

I've searched the different soundfont distributors, torrent and usenet files and can't seam to find the source, but I have doubts that these are his works.

- phattbuzz

At least I have the TR Rack still... I just might get a second one to run odd/even channels... Unless I get into sampling....
musicsoundbox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

password:

Edited by Sharp
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

musicsoundbox

The breech of forums rules on advertising applied to marioroland for his €5 price for the password he demanded by PM, and so he was banned for this in addition to his request for illegal codes for Exs libraries and the content he was posting which was highly questionable based on file sizes.

You posting his password that he was selling is consider sealing from him what is already considered highly questionable material.

Considering your own short time here and the fact you also broke forum rules on day one, your account has also been disabled.

While forum rules already exist to deal with all this, I have decided to do the approved third party developers on this forum the honour of naming them all, and putting in place a resources sticky thread which every member can easily access, which will list all approved third party developer as well as offer links to their websites.

In that thread I will also make the rules and consequences very clear to anyone who things they can just come here and just start selling their content without giving anything to the community.

The system is already in place already and is extremely fair. It's actually been a great success.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: