Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Importing Kontakt Samples

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hexfix93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Importing Kontakt Samples Reply with quote

I have read through a lot of the stuff on here. I am using Translator, 2.9 or something.

any how, I followed the clean up guide. The problem still is that when i convert to soundfont and load it in, on the kronos it only loads two samples, and stretches them all the way up and down the keyboard. So all the multi samples are gone and it sounds very aliased and not even close to how kontakt sounds...

Help..

Bryan
ahutnick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translator's at version 6.0 build 15
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to upgrade to the latest version of translator or you can try downloading the demo version of Awave Studio. The demo version will allow you to convert a single sound to SF2 format. If you want to convert another sounds, you close and reopen the program and you can then convert another.

You can do that as many times as you like until you convert all your sounds to SF2 format, or you simply buy it.

Another option is Extreme Sample Converter. If your going to get into sampling, this is by far the most recommended road to take. Extreme Sample Converter can convert patches from VSTi's into SF2 files and much more. It can even convert encrypted NIK files by running kontakt inside Extreme Sample Converters own HOST mode.

Regards
Sharp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: