Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

load pa failed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noer Rochmandow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: load pa failed! Reply with quote

SSD can korg pa500 weak is it true?? keyboard is often already installed os os install 4x set it on a normal keyboard but a few days in elementary school sometimes if load failed message out load pa! often really like it .. Nobody knows the master pa??
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, i don´t understand what you want to say
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tommymandel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also - do not understand the question 100% - but maybe the Indonesian humidity or bumpy ride is messing with your Pa1x's disk drive?

I still don't understand myself, if the OS and RAM files load in from an SSD with no moving parts, or some kind of older technology Hard Drive, with platters and heads, or some combination of both? Thanks to wittid for any help on my understanding.

And good luck with your bad loading, Noer.
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to differ between two points - there is a very small SSD RAM build in the PA1X and a normal harddisc.

For my understanding of the problem the harddisc is damaged. change it to another harddisc or to a SSD-Harddisc (PATA(IDE).

For myself - i used the Transcend TS32GPSD320 internal SSD-Harddisc 32GB (6,4 cm (2,5 Zoll), IDE).

You can change your harddisc at PA1X if you open the service clap at bottom side. Release cable carefully and release harddisc. Build in new harddisc and connect cable again.

Good luck.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: